[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from the network

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 2 09:41:48 UTC 2016

#38171: A site within a network has no more users when those users are deleted from
the network
 Reporter:  Fab1en                               |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request                      |      Status:  new
                                                 |     Focuses:  multisite

Comment (by Mista-Flo):

 I tested to delete all users from a blog, I found an issue according to
 me, it's not normal that the network administrator can't see anymore in
 the admin bar menu (My sites tab) the blog with no user. I guess it's not
 an expected behavior since the network administrator can still see the
 site in the wp-admin/network/sites.php admin page.

 Do we have to handle this, if so maybe open a new ticket ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38171#comment:4>