[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 13 21:19:07 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reopened
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing has-ux-feedback       |

Comment (by matthitler):

 And again..... @matt ... are we done with the censorship yet?

  What "language" are you referring to Ma.tt?? I censored it myself before
 it was posted.

  I think you've picked enough lame public fights lately. I doubt you want
 this one. You'll lose.

  I suggest you slither back to .com and keep your nose out of my
 *opinion*.
  You're not the boss here (even though .org will blindly do whatever you
 want them to to line your pockets).

  Respect for starting it all bro - just drop the Hitler routine.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:139>