[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38758: Customize: beautify hover, focus, and active states for the partial edit shortcut button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 11 18:57:34 UTC 2016

#38758: Customize: beautify hover, focus, and active states for the partial edit
shortcut button
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  michaelarestad  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui              |
 Currently, the focus style changes the border to almost black. It was done
 that way for accessibility, but I suspect that value would be lost on any
 theme with a dark background. I added a box shadow for the focus style
 that is basically a second border. The focus style was toned down to a
 simple background color change that is the same as the primary button
 hover.