[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 10 02:27:59 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reopened
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing has-ux-feedback       |

Comment (by folletto):

 Helen has demonstrated multiple times to be an excellent person as well as
 a lead. Full stop.

 The ability to take clear and hard decisions is something uncommon, that
 deserves praise. Sure, decisions can be unpopular, but it's not through
 personal attacks that things improve. In this specific case there are
 parts of the decisions I understand completely, and parts that I think
 could have been done better. That's all. I never agreed 100% with anyone,
 and I think it's how things get better: through mutual exchange.

 We'll get through it, we'll get better at it.
 If you feel something could have been done better, do a constructive
 criticism on the specifics of it, so everyone can evaluate it and improve
 by discussing it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:134>