[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 10 02:01:18 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reopened
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing has-ux-feedback       |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Replying to [comment:131 rseigel]:

 As [comment:130] explains, there are process challenges that need to be
 worked through - as a volunteer contributor, I'm expressing that the way
 that this was handled needs to be improved on in the future and my opinion
 that core development benefits from release leads leveraging component
 maintainers and improving their communications with them. But personal
 attacks have no place here, and while we should avoid comparing release
 leads, 4.0 and 4.7 (which retains numerous major features) both make it
 clear that Helen can deliver solid results.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:133>