[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38222: Customize themes section doesn't show theme screenshots, border hover issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 7 19:07:54 UTC 2016

#38222: Customize themes section doesn't show theme screenshots, border hover
issues
------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by mckernanin):

 After digging into this, it appears that renderScreenshots() is no longer
 being called on opening the panel. In 4.6.1, this was done in
 onChangeExpanded(), line 977.

 renderScreenshots() is still bound to the filter field, if you type
 something into the theme search box then all of the screenshots will load.
 Related to [34391]

 I'm not sure where this should be hooked back in, but I'm happy to assist
 however I can!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38222#comment:7>