[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38525: "Theme locations" / "Menu Locations" when editing a nav menu are confusing labels

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 04:29:41 UTC 2016

#38525: "Theme locations" / "Menu Locations" when editing a nav menu are confusing
labels
----------------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  helen                       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new

Comment (by helen):

 @Fencer04: My preference would be to rename those two settings to "Display
 Location", per the ticket description:

 > IMO it should be "Display location", as in "this is the display location
 (or locations) I want for this particular nav menu I am currently
 editing".

 Open to arguments for/against, as always.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38525#comment:12>