[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37693: TinyMCE: backtics not handled correctly in paragraphs that already contain backticks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 1 13:11:47 UTC 2016

#37693: TinyMCE: backtics not handled correctly in paragraphs that already contain
backticks
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  borekb        |       Owner:  iseulde
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by iseulde):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch
 * status:  assigned => reviewing
 * focuses:   => javascript

Comment:

 This last patch should work well. @borekb, could you please test the
 patch, if you can? @azaozz, could you please test and review?

 A test case has been added, and because of the scope of the change, I
 added a test case for patterns with two characters. There was once a test
 for that, but was removed after removing the bold pattern. We should still
 test it though as it should work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37693#comment:9>