[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36462: Updating or publishing a (custom) post that hasn't loaded completely closes comments

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 26 04:02:46 UTC 2016

#36462: Updating or publishing a (custom) post that hasn't loaded completely closes
comments
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  SeBsZ                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by archon810):

 Replying to [comment:9 boonebgorges]:
 > > Yeah, I would definitely want to see a more generic solution than one
 that applies only to those 2 checkboxes and not any that could be added by
 some plugin.

 > Not sure there's much we can do for plugins, at least if the plugins are
 building their own markup. But yeah, if we are going to adopt a technique
 for core checkboxes, we should probably do it consistently throughout.

 Well, what about my earlier suggestion to make sure the Publish box loads
 last? Or that it's disabled until the page has loaded?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36462#comment:10>