[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 20 16:43:14 UTC 2016

#34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically
nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  delawski
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  needs-dev-note                     |  javascript

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Menu sections won't open at all for me (stays on panel view), likely
 because of the error. Do you have any menus in your dev environment with
 multiple items in them? That may be necessary to get the error.

 And yes, hopefully we can avoid needing additional changes and make 4.6!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34391#comment:26>