[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36842: More global event hooks using the media.events, like "modal:open", "modal:close", etc

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 15 00:34:07 UTC 2016

#36842: More global event hooks using the media.events, like "modal:open",
"modal:close", etc
 Reporter:  jtsternberg      |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by jtsternberg):

 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27698 Is similar, and introduced
 `wp.media.events` which, I assume, is what we would use to create this
 API.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36842#comment:1>