[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28322: wpview: focus problem in Chrome making impossible to edit a visual shortcode

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 12 16:58:57 UTC 2016

#28322: wpview: focus problem in Chrome making impossible to edit a visual
shortcode
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bduclos       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 I was able to easily reproduce this issue. I am in Chrome 51.0.2704.36
 beta. I created a post with a gallery at the top and bottom. if i click on
 the bottom gallery first, without first focusing the editor, the click
 appears to fail and i am taken to the top of the page.

 Screencast showing the issue:

 [[Image(http://cl.ly/442q3q0D452E/Screen%20Recording%202016-05-12%20at%2009.56%20AM.gif)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28322#comment:9>