[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36346: Twenty Sixteen/Fifteen/Thirteen/Twelve titles can lead to horizontal scrolls

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 26 23:29:09 UTC 2016

#36346: Twenty Sixteen/Fifteen/Thirteen/Twelve titles can lead to horizontal
scrolls
--------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Clorith                         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  new
Changes (by Clorith):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots => has-screenshots good-first-bug

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 nickgermaine]:
 > Can I fix this?  I mean, I'm capable of fixing it, but not familiar with
 the WP workflow.  This would be my first bug fix (contribution) to WP.

 Certainly, it's open for anyone to fix.

 You'll probably want to look over the handbook for contributing which is
 available at https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/, as it contains
 information on how to create a patch if you are unfamiliar with the
 approach, as well as many other handy tips and tricks for getting
 involved. The end of the handbook also includes various tutorials and
 guides.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36346#comment:4>