[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33921: Twenty Fourteen: Featured_Content::get_sticky_posts() not checking post_status

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 15 21:41:34 UTC 2016

#33921: Twenty Fourteen: Featured_Content::get_sticky_posts() not checking
post_status
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  stode          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:   => 2nd-opinion

Comment:

 I'm not sure about adding post status there. I can see how it would avoid
 but if you have lots of drafts this is something you'd also expect. I'm
 open to changing it if enough think it's not edge though.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33921#comment:5>