[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35220: collapsed Customize sidebar , showing empty while we change page view from desktop to responsive mobile view

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 7 22:04:31 UTC 2016

#35220: collapsed Customize sidebar , showing empty while we change page view from
desktop to responsive mobile view
----------------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  mostafas                          |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by afercia):

 * status:  reviewing => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"36877"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="36877"
 Customizer: Improve the collapsed view when switching to the responsive
 view.

 Props rittesh.patel, afercia.

 Fixes #35220.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35220#comment:17>