[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36717: Allow to access network and site properties using the current naming conventions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 30 09:21:46 UTC 2016

#36717: Allow to access network and site properties using the current naming
conventions
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  flixos90            |       Owner:  flixos90
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  closed

Comment (by westi):

 Replying to [comment:45 jeremyfelt]:
 > In [changeset:"37923"]:
 > {{{
 > #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="37923"
 > Multisite: Revert property type changes in `WP_Site`.
 >
 > Partial revert of [37657]. Moving existing properties in `WP_Site` from
 public to private broke backwards compatibility in a pretty severe way. We
 made an initial attempt to work around this, but due to the variety of
 possible issues, moving forward does not seem wise.

 > Fixes #36717.
 > }}}

 Should we also revert the "back-compat" code added to `get_blog_details`?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36717#comment:47>