[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36279: Add an "add new menu" button to the menu locations section in the customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 26 12:47:24 UTC 2016

#36279: Add an "add new menu" button to the menu locations section in the
customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by Travel_girl):

 For the Customer I have follow suggestion:

 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/36279/Mokup_customizer.jpg

 The link should go to the "Add Menu" Option in the Customizer. When people
 add a menu, it would be good, if there go back to Menu Location Setting in
 the Customzier.

 I also talked to the accessibility-team and we agreed on making the links
 underline. For a better consistency and accessibility, it would be also
 good, to make also the "use new menu" in the Admin-Dashboard also
 underlined.

 Do we open a new ticket for the other "use new menu".
 We should also update the version for this ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36279#comment:4>