[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36893: Columns filter from taxonomy edit screen (edit-tags.php) gets applied in term edit screen (term.php)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 11 11:14:30 UTC 2016

#36893: Columns filter from taxonomy edit screen (edit-tags.php) gets applied in
term edit screen (term.php)
 Reporter:  szaqal21      |       Owner:

Comment (by swissspidy):

 We added this behaviour for BC purposes after we got some reports of
 breakage. The original issue was the same as in this ticket: screen
 options being displayed where they do not belong to. Apparently we fixed
 it for the default columns but not newly added ones.

 A different screen ID would be ideal, though we should do that early in
 the cycle.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36893#comment:2>