[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37417: Customize Nav Menus: more visible way to navigate the preview to a menu item object

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 31 16:41:39 UTC 2016

#37417: Customize Nav Menus: more visible way to navigate the preview to a menu
item object
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 I would -1 the implementation done with the eye icon being the point of
 clicking. It is assuming a lot of meaning that icon just may not have in
 this case. I know this may not be suitable, but why can't we have it just
 work on click? Yes it's less obviously discoverable, but I'm not sure and
 eye icon is as discoverable as may be assumed.

 To that point, it does feel really cluttered and I am concerned about
 other languages to English in longer strings.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37417#comment:2>