[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37518: New term.php is showing warning for rearranged columns using manage_{$screen->id}_columns filter

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 29 19:54:45 UTC 2016

#37518: New term.php is showing warning for rearranged columns using
manage_{$screen->id}_columns filter
--------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  wzislam       |       Owner:

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 > and in the Term edit page
 (`/term.php?taxonomy=mytax&tag_ID=224&post_type=cpt&wp_http_referer=%2Fwp-
 admin%2Fedit-tags.php%3Ftaxonomy%3Dmytax%26post_type%3Dcpt`) it's
 displaying

 > {{{
 > Notice: Undefined index: cb in /home/path/public_html/path/wp-
 content/plugins/myplugin/plugin-file.php on line 240
 > Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/path/public_html/path/wp-
 content/plugins/myplugin/plugin-file.php on line 241
 > }}}

 The warning is correct, you're trying to use the array items you've just
 unset.

 > When I edit a term, under the '''Screen Options''' there are checkboxes
 denoting columns. But where are the columns? The checkboxes has no effect
 on this particular screen. They are good fit for the Term listing page
 only.

 It's already fixed in #34988.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37518#comment:2>