[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37439: Why is "input_attrs" attribute not used in Customizer checkbox, radio, select, textarea controls?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 22 18:33:40 UTC 2016

#37439: Why is "input_attrs" attribute not used in Customizer checkbox, radio,
select, textarea controls?
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Collizo4sky  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback close =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 @Collizo4sky not really as I pretty much knew that much already. If you
 could share what the labels are for the checkbox and three text fields, it
 would be easier to come up with a code sample. The main question I have is
 the checkbox, and what “state” this checkbox represents. For example, the
 “Display Site Title and Tagline” checkbox might be analogous to what
 you're wanting to show?

 I'm going to close this ticket, but we can continue to comment on it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37439#comment:7>