[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34358: plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ) returns plugins directory when plugin symlinked to mu-plugins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 24 06:42:13 UTC 2016

#34358: plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ) returns plugins directory when plugin symlinked
to mu-plugins
 Reporter:  scamartist26                         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by scamartist26):

 Commenting here once again because I believe this is still a big issue for
 advanced development. Where does the community stand here? My opinion is
 that MU plugins should be able to access assets via symlinks the same way
 normal plugins do. It puts development on a much faster track in every
 situation with WordPress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34358#comment:9>