[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16031: Bulk actions: Reactivate bulk actions hook + add hander hook for all admin screens

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 19 22:50:55 UTC 2016

#16031: Bulk actions: Reactivate bulk actions hook + add hander hook for all admin
screens
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Veraxus         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by DeBAAT):

 @Veraxus. Thanks for this nice initiative to take this issue further.
 I do like your suggestion to clean things up and make them more
 maintainable. Also your analysis to use multiple releases sounds workable.

 One suggestion I would like to make is to consider adding a new hook to
 WP_List_Table in 4.5 while keeping the current hooks. The current hooks in
 each of the admin screens can than be removed in 4.6. This offers plugin
 developers (like myself) the time to migrate their functionality.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16031#comment:71>