[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31751: Using PgDn and PgUp keyboard keys in the editor scrolls both post edit box and the whole viewport

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 17 22:39:06 UTC 2016

#31751: Using PgDn and PgUp keyboard keys in the editor scrolls both post edit box
and the whole viewport
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  archon810     |       Owner:

Comment (by archon810):

 Btw, the only other even more annoying issue that I can think of is when
 you go to an edit page, make edits, submit them, something goes wrong or
 you have some logic to deny the submission (like text validation), click
 back, and all your changes are lost as the editor reloads the original
 data rather than the form you just spent time editing.

 I have an open ticket for this too if you're interested.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31751#comment:9>