[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33148: Categories are missing in admin category list when child category linked to non-existant parent id

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 13 15:37:45 UTC 2016

#33148: Categories are missing in admin category list when child category linked to
non-existant parent id
 Reporter:  ShawnLunny    |       Owner:

Comment (by adrianosilvaferreira):

 That was my first contribution to WP core. I'm now showing all terms even
 the ones with broken parent. Also I'm testing whether the parent exists in
 order to get the slug and add to the archive URL.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33148#comment:1>