[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35339: Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > Front Page and Posts Page Select Length of Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 9 21:05:11 UTC 2016

#35339: Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > Front Page and Posts Page Select
Length of Text
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  robertwhitis    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 > Is your feeling that we would be better served by limiting all select
 inputs to 25em, or that we should create a class, .regular-select as an
 example, and then apply that class to the two dropdown fields on the
 Reading Settings page?

 As far as I can tell, this is the only set of selects within settings that
 has this issue. I'd be fine with applying it directly to these selects,
 rather than creating a new class, but I'm also interested in hearing how
 @michaelarestad or @helen would approach this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35339#comment:5>