[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35348: Front Page Pagination variable "page" missing in global "$wp_query" object wordpress v4.4.1

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 7 10:22:40 UTC 2016

#35348: Front Page Pagination variable "page" missing in global "$wp_query" object
wordpress v4.4.1
 Reporter:  roymahfooz    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Query         |    Version:  4.4.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I am a theme developer working on

 http://themeforest.net/item/realty-unique-real-estate-wordpress-
 theme/8583309

 As lead developer.
 I updated my wordpress to v4.4.1 and this bug came in front of me. It was
 not there before this update.
 The issue is only on front page, not internal pages.

 Front page object

 http://screencast.com/t/j7snoqbUOXB

 internal page

 http://screencast.com/t/ea6zmMzjvc

 Please let me know your thoughts on this.