[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35741: Avoid using HTML tags in translation strings (wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ssh2.php)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 24 02:06:54 UTC 2016

#35741: Avoid using HTML tags in translation strings (wp-admin/includes/class-wp-
filesystem-ssh2.php)
 Reporter:  ramiy         |       Owner:

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:5 ramiy]:
 > Should we add a period at the end of the sentence?

 Other strings don't have it, maybe it's added on output though (haven't
 tested yet). If the period is indeed missing, let's add it for all these
 strings at once in a separate ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35741#comment:6>