[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35716: Add translators comments and context string to "New Site Created" email notification

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 12 21:53:04 UTC 2016

#35716: Add translators comments and context string to "New Site Created" email
notification
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ramiy         |       Owner:

Comment (by ramiy):

 Also, the `$content_mail` defined outside the `wp_mail()` function and use
 it only once.

 I think we should eliminate this variable and move the mail content inside
 the `wp_mail()` functions:

 {{{
                 wp_mail(
                         get_site_option( 'admin_email' ),
                         sprintf(
                                 /* translators: %s: site name */
                                 __( '[%s] New Site Created' ),
                                 $current_site->site_name
                         ),
                         sprintf(
                                 /* translators: 1: user login, 2: site
 url, 3: site name/title */
                                 __( 'New site created by %1$s

 Address: %2$s
 Name: %3$s' ),
                                 $current_user->user_login,
                                 get_site_url( $id ),
                                 wp_unslash( $title )
                         )
                         sprintf(
                                 'From: "%1$s" <%2$s>',
                                 _x( 'Site Admin', 'Email "From" feild' ),
                                 get_site_option( 'admin_email' )
                         )
                 );
 }}}