[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39231: Allow the pdf fallback_intermediate_image_sizes filter to process add_image_size() sizes.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 12 18:11:03 UTC 2016

#39231: Allow the pdf fallback_intermediate_image_sizes filter to process
add_image_size() sizes.
--------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  gitlost                   |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by joemcgill):

 * keywords:   => has-patch has-unit-tests
 * owner:   => joemcgill
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.7.1

Comment:

 Good catch @gitlost. You're correct that the filter isn't very useful for
 custom sizes if we don't take steps to check for them later. For the test,
 I would prefer a simple check that the filter was run, rather than making
 the filter conditional on the existence of the `large` size, in case that
 were to change later. What would you think of [attachment:39231.diff]?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39231#comment:1>