[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39082: Menu items in the My Sites -> Network Admin menu should use individual capability checks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 4 21:58:36 UTC 2016

#39082: Menu items in the My Sites -> Network Admin menu should use individual
capability checks
-------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Toolbar      |    Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug
  Focuses:  multisite    |
 The following menu items under `My Sites -> Network Admin` always appear
 if the user has the `manage_network` capability. They should use
 appropriate cap checks to determine whether or not to show each menu item.

 * Sites (`manage_sites`)
 * Users (`manage_network_users`)
 * Themes (`manage_network_themes`)
 * Plugins (`manage_network_plugins`)