[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for removal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 2 14:29:09 UTC 2016

#11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for
removal
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pavelevap        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by tomybyte):

 No question, if you can bulk add a category, you just should be able to
 remove it.
 I just had the experience to mark the wrong category in bulk edit for a
 lot oft posts. Just saw that while clicking on the submit button. But it
 was to late, I just had added the wrong category.
 Now I have to change this for every post. Ok with quickedit it won't take
 so long, but anyway it is annoying not being able to correct such a
 mistake in bulk edit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11302#comment:31>