[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37874: on my Appearance screen when i click on Customize, Header, Background there was nothing coming

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 30 05:05:39 UTC 2016

#37874: on my Appearance screen when i click on Customize, Header, Background there
was nothing coming
 Reporter:  amatakeo     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
  (bug)                  |   Milestone:  Awaiting Review
  feedback               |  performance
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Old description:

> on my Appearance screen when i click on Customize, Header, Background
> there was nothing coming,
> for that any solution to solve the problem?
>
> http://www.ptplashop.com/wp-admin/customize.php?return=%2Fwp-
> admin%2Fthemes.php&autofocus%5Bcontrol%5D=background_image
>
> Regards,
>
> amata

New description:

 on my Appearance screen when i click on Customize, Header, Background
 there was nothing coming, for that any solution to solve the problem?

 @amatakeo thanks for the report, but you'll need to elaborate on the issue
 you're having. We cannot login to your site, so you'll need to provide
 screenshots, a screencast, or a full description of the behavior you're
 experiencing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37874#comment:1>