[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34923: Allow users to more seamlessly create page-based nav menus during customization

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 25 23:04:04 UTC 2016

#34923: Allow users to more seamlessly create page-based nav menus during
customization
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  accepted
  needs-testing has-screenshots      |  javascript
  needs-unit-tests                   |

Comment (by westonruter):

 @mrahmadawais going forward, please push your changes as commits to the
 existing pull request: https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/pull/152

 Coordinating via a PR makes it much easier to see the changes you're
 introducing and it allows us to all collaborate much more easily, and unit
 tests will be run automatically on the PR. You have write access

 I believe I successfully applied your changes to the pull request:
 https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/compare/67b2452...e17fd31

 I don't think the changes you're making to `kses.php` are warranted here,
 and should instead be part of a separate ticket. They're not required for
 this ticket, are they?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34923#comment:75>