[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37786: Wordpress and woocommerce update in twenty twelve theme cause cart page duplication

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 23 09:31:41 UTC 2016

#37786: Wordpress and woocommerce update in twenty twelve theme cause cart page
duplication
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  vinayagamoorthy  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  General          |    Version:  4.5.3
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 My website have wordpress version 3.8.3(twentytwelve theme) and
 woocommerce version 2.3 .currently i updated it to wordpress 4.5.3 and
 woocommerce 2.6.3 for Installing woocommerce Membership plugin. Now the
 problem is each item i click update cart in cart page the cart item is
 duplicated.

 My system status is;
 `
 Name: Twenty Fourteen/twentytwelve
 Version: 1.0 – 2.1 is available
 Author URL: http://wordpress.org/
 Child Theme: ? – If you're modifying WooCommerce on a parent theme you
 didn't build personally
 then we recommend using a child theme. See: How to create a child theme
 ### WordPress Environment ###
 [[Image([[Image(http://i.stack.imgur.com/3psto.png)]])]][[Image(http://i.stack.imgur.com/My0J8.png)]][[Image()]]

 Home URL: http://localhost/bhavamnow
 Site URL: http://localhost/bhavamnow
 WC Version: 2.6.3
 Log Directory Writable: ?
 WP Version: 4.5.3
 WP Multisite: –
 WP Memory Limit: 256 MB
 WP Debug Mode: –
 WP Cron: ?
 Language: en_US
 ### Theme ###

 ### Server Environment ###

 Server Info: Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7
 PHP Version: ? 5.4.7 - We recommend a minimum PHP version of 5.6. See: How
 to update your PHP version
 PHP Post Max Size: 750 MB
 PHP Time Limit: 6000
 PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
 cURL Version: 7.24.0
 OpenSSL/1.0.1c

 SUHOSIN Installed: –
 Max Upload Size: 750 MB
 Default Timezone is UTC: ?
 fsockopen/cURL: ?
 SoapClient: ?
 DOMDocument: ?
 GZip: ?
 Multibyte String: ?
 Remote Post: ? wp_remote_post() failed. PayPal IPN won't work with your
 server. Contact your hosting provider. Error: couldn't connect to host
 Remote Get: ? wp_remote_get() failed. The WooCommerce plugin updater won't
 work with your server. Contact your hosting provider. Error: couldn't
 connect to host

 ### Database ###

 WC Database Version: 2.6.3
 :
 woocommerce_sessions: ?
 woocommerce_api_keys: ?
 woocommerce_attribute_taxonomies: ?
 woocommerce_downloadable_product_permissions: ?
 woocommerce_order_items: ?
 woocommerce_order_itemmeta: ?
 woocommerce_tax_rates: ?
 woocommerce_tax_rate_locations: ?
 woocommerce_shipping_zones: ?
 woocommerce_shipping_zone_locations: ?
 woocommerce_shipping_zone_methods: ?
 woocommerce_payment_tokens: ?
 woocommerce_payment_tokenmeta: ?

 ### Active Plugins (13) ###

 Advanced Custom Fields: by Elliot Condon – 4.3.4
 WooCommerce CCAvenue gateway: by mRova – 1.2.3
 Contact Form 7: by Takayuki Miyoshi – 3.7.2
 Disqus Comment System: by Disqus  – 2.74
 Advanced AJAX Product Filters for WooCommerce: by BeRocket – 1.1.0.2
 WooCommerce Amazon Payments Advanced Gateway: by WooThemes – 1.4.1
 WooCommerce Memberships: by WooThemes / SkyVerge – 1.5.4
 WooCommerce Predictive Search LITE: by A3 Revolution – 2.2.2.3
 WooCommerce: by WooThemes – 2.6.3
 WooThemes Helper: by WooThemes – 1.5.7
 WP Sitemap Page: by Tony Archambeau – 1.5.4
 Wysija Newsletters: by Wysija – 2.5.9.4
 YITH WooCommerce Ajax Navigation: by Your Inspiration Themes – 1.3.1

 ### Settings ###

 Force SSL: –
 Currency: INR ()
 Currency Position: left