[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 19 17:21:13 UTC 2016

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:  helen
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by melchoyce):

 Replying to [comment:61 celloexpressions]:
 > Re: the discussion in #design, I agree that we can start with the
 border-left change, then continue on to address the back arrows. That
 continuation should remain in this ticket though, as it's part of the
 reduced scope regarding visual focus indicators for navigation elements.
 The rest of the issues here were largely resolved with #31336. The part of
 the borders patch that I want to preserve has to do with the header and
 footer, and the sections that are shown with spacing - it's subtle and not
 particularly noticeable at first.

 Can you do some updated before/after screenshots of just what that patch
 includes?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:62>