[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27253: Enhancement Request: direct link to Drafts under Posts and Pages on the sidebar

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 11 20:40:02 UTC 2016

#27253: Enhancement Request: direct link to Drafts under Posts and Pages on the
sidebar
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  imanilea           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 In the design meeting on Slack today we discussed this and Custom Post
 Types came up. I think it could be interesting to allow developers to
 decide whether to show drafts in the menu or not. The issue with this is
 that it adds another variable to them, but it's worth considering as some
 will and some won't make sense to have drafts.

 Another point raised that I agree with, is that pages probably makes less
 sense than posts to have drafts.

 I really like the option above and think it does provide value. Anyone
 interested in iterating on a patch?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27253#comment:6>