[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37439: Why is "input_attrs" attribute not used in Customizer checkbox, radio, select, textarea controls?

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 11 02:17:26 UTC 2016

#37439: Why is "input_attrs" attribute not used in Customizer checkbox, radio,
select, textarea controls?
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Collizo4sky  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by Collizo4sky):

 I finally read and got the contectual display of controls working in my
 project.

 Thanks a bunch.

 I always don't grok the customizer JS API code. I guess its because of my
 lacking JS skills. Can you point me to the js library the customizer is
 using (guessing backbone) and resources to read up to learn its
 architecture, where it draws its inspiration from etc.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37439#comment:11>