[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22080: add_theme_support should merge post-thumbnail post types by default (currently stomps)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 25 21:51:09 UTC 2016

#22080: add_theme_support should merge post-thumbnail post types by default
(currently stomps)
--------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  alexkingorg               |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new

Comment (by rachelbaker):

 Replying to [comment:31 flixos90]:
 > The patch looks good. In [attachment:22080.2.diff] I fixed just a minor
 issue (function needs to return `void` instead of `true` when successful),
 plus I added some unit tests.

 This is looking good.  @flixos90 or @jmichaelward could you update the
 latest patch ([attachment:22080.2.diff]) so the inline comments end in a
 period?  That brings them inline with our
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/best-practices/inline-
 documentation-standards/php/#5-inline-comments PHP Documentation
 Standards].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22080#comment:33>