[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 beta-m (64-bit)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 18 06:57:30 UTC 2016

#36545: WordPress TinyMCE toolbar/tabs unresponsive in Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75
beta-m (64-bit)
---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  doncullen                        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  new
                                             |     Focuses:

Comment (by swissspidy):

 I can confirm that it works using the latest version of TinyMCE (4.3.10 as
 of writing). As we're updating TinyMCE frequently anyway, it shouldn't be
 a big deal to fix this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36545#comment:11>