[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36188: After WordPress installation, the default category archive page is showing a 404 page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 18 03:04:41 UTC 2016

#36188: After WordPress installation, the default category archive page is showing
a 404 page
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  strategio                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by seancjones):

 * keywords:   => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 I submitted a patch. Hopefully I got it right, otherwise I can resubmit.
 Basically it looks like "theme_switched" triggers the flushes correctly. I
 have not tested this on multisite yet but on single-site it does not break
 anything and uses existing mechanisms to switch from "no" theme to the
 default theme for the first time.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36188#comment:4>