[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36431: Harden assignment of Customizer settings transports for selective refreshable widgets

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 6 22:59:30 UTC 2016

#36431: Harden assignment of Customizer settings transports for selective
refreshable widgets
 Reporter:  westonruter   |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by Ipstenu):

 Attached after_setup_theme.txt which is everyone calling ...
 after_setup_theme()

 It's actually every single file. If there's a good secondary, I can grep
 or ack on that.

 `remove_action( 'after_setup_theme', array( $wp_customize->widgets,
 'register_settings' ) );`

 I know that's what we're looking for-ish, so maybe grep the files for
 wp_customize ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36431#comment:3>