[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34102: Customizer menus 'Add Items' button not get disabled when we click 'Reorder' button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 30 22:55:01 UTC 2015

#34102: Customizer menus 'Add Items' button not get disabled when we click
'Reorder' button
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  umesh.nevase  |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by westonruter):

 * status:  accepted => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"34721"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="34721"
 Customize: Style the nav menu "Add Items" button as disabled when
 reordering.

 Fixes CSS selector to match what is being used for the "Add Widget" button
 in the customizer.

 Props umesh.nevase.
 Fixes #34102.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34102#comment:3>