[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34038: Wordpress not publishing posts on the right date (please read the whole thing before you consider deleting)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 27 02:53:46 UTC 2015

#34038: Wordpress not publishing posts on the right date  (please read the whole
thing before you consider deleting)
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  fafamerchant       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |     Status:  new
Component:  Posts, Post Types  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                     |
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hi there! I know there are other people who have experienced this problem
 before but I have tried those suggestions and it still hasn't fixed the
 problem.

 I have a free account on Wordpress. It's a book blog. A few days back I
 posted two reviews. The date on those reviews was September 22. But for
 some reason the review said it had been published September 23. The app is
 also acting odd. Today is September 26 10:26 pm. The app says that it is
 September 27.

 I have checked to see if I have any plugins and I do not. And I have no
 interest in upgrading to the paid version. I also have no idea how to
 check and see what time and date Wordpress is set to. Yes I know it may
 seem stupid but I have tried checking the settings and can't find it
 anywhere.

 Here is the link to my blog: https://fafasbookcorner.wordpress.com/

 I really don't know what to do. If someone could please give me some
 suggestions. Or even someone to contact that would be great. Thanks!