[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33308: Responsive list tables don't handle primary columns that are not the first non-checkbox one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 10 12:17:48 UTC 2015

#33308: Responsive list tables don't handle primary columns that are not the first
non-checkbox one
--------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  helen         |       Owner:

Comment (by niknetniko):

 (Don't know if this is possible already, didn't find it).

 While I agree the order of the columns should stay the same, I do have
 non-primary columns before the primary one. More specifically, I have an
 image (like @valendesigns said), but I also have an ID:
 [[Image(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ycGWdSPElpk/VfFzcO_DpMI/AAAAAAABWOQ/9SOwiDJ01v8/s956-Ic42
 /wp-list.PNG)]] I also have a case where I don't have an image, but just
 the ID.

 However, I would still like to set the primary column to the one with the
 row actions. It would be ideal if I could choose to hide some of the
 columns before the primary one - in this case I'd hide the ID column,
 since that isn't vital information.

 I don't know if that is possible without too much work, but it would be
 nice to not have to make my own css rules about it - I'm hoping you
 consider this as well, as I imagine I'm not the only one displaying an ID
 like this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33308#comment:7>