[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected; frequently none

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 29 18:40:34 UTC 2015

#33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected;
frequently none
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tthorp                |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  accepted
  feedback                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment (by tthorp):

 Is this patch (33185) in 4.4 v2?   I have installed the Beta 4.4 v2 in our
 QA environment.

 The network user search is perfect. Great results there.

 Network site search is still returning less results than expected. Your
 description of the patch sounds great.

 Many thanks,

 Tim

--