[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected; frequently none

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 28 22:52:38 UTC 2015

#33185: user and site search in "Network Admin" returns less results than expected;
frequently none
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  tthorp                |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  accepted
  feedback                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by Fab1en):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch dev-feedback

Comment:

 Replying to [ticket:33185 tthorp]:
 > 1) "FIND USERS BY LAST NAME": navigate to Network Admin > Users and
 search for a user by typing their last name in the search field in the
 upper right and pressing search.
 I think this have performance concerns and should be discussed in #27304.

 > 2) "FIND SITES BY PORTION OF PATH": navigate to Network Admin > Sites
 and search for a site by typing a portion of the sitename in the search
 field in the upper right and pressing search.
 This one is addressed by [attachment:33185.patch].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33185#comment:7>