[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34448: Administration got very slow on a multisite installation with a lot of websites

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 26 08:43:51 UTC 2015

#34448: Administration got very slow on a multisite installation with a lot of
websites
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Syhlver         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  4.3.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                  |
 Hi,

 I'm on a multisite installation with 400 websites linked to my user
 account. The administration is very slow, maybe because of the "My sites"
 request, generating all the network sites.
 With an user account linked to 2-3 sites, all is very fast.

 I know this is a rare issue but it's annoying for an admin account on a
 multisite installation.

 Thanks for your help !