[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21414: Use the "Keyboard Shortcuts" checkbox in the user profile to turn on/off all custom shortcuts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 16 10:36:15 UTC 2015

#21414: Use the "Keyboard Shortcuts" checkbox in the user profile to turn on/off
all custom shortcuts
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  azaozz             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  new
Changes (by iseulde):

 * keywords:  ux-feedback => ux-feedback close

Comment:

 > However many of the available keystrokes (modifier [+ modifier] +
 letter) are already in use. Even worse, different shortcuts are in use in
 different browsers and different OS.

 Is this still relevant? I think we resolved all conflicts?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21414#comment:8>