[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34277: factory not setup correctly in unit test in test_validate_date_values_should_process_array_value_for_year

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 12 23:36:50 UTC 2015

#34277: factory not setup correctly in unit test in
test_validate_date_values_should_process_array_value_for_year
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne           |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * owner:   => SergeyBiryukov
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.4

Comment:

 In my testing, `post_date` was correct and the test passed, but a
 `var_dump()` of posts revealed that `post_date_gmt` and
 `post_modified_gmt` were `1970-01-01 00:00:00`.

 I've reviewed all the other instances of using the factory, and the date
 format is correct there.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34277#comment:1>